Please Support me in the Fight Against Multiple Sclerosis!!!


Visit my Personal Page as I raise $500 for the National MS Society. On June 29-30, I will tackle the MS 150 Cape Cod Getaway in support of this cause. But I can't do it without you! Please help me get to the starting line, and I will do the rest!

A big thanks to Team Summit for taking me on as a new team member. With their help, I know I will have the on-the-road support I need to get all 150 miles from Start to Finish!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Keeps rainin' all of the time


Mother Nature is not cooperating
Dear Weather,

I realize you're doing us a favor by raining through the month of May, because we desperately need it around here.  You were a little late to the game with the whole, "April showers bring May flowers" bit, and it's gotta be made up somewhere - I get it.  I just have one tiny request: please, rain all you want on Mondays, Wednesdays, and some Fridays... but Tues/Thu/Sat/Sun are off-limits for the next 5.5 weeks.  Got it?

Love,
Erin's Training Regimen


No comments:

Post a Comment